Cyprus has become a well established international financial centre used by an ever-increasing number of prominent foreign entities especially after Cyprus’ entry in the European Union in 2004. At M.C. Fandeos Co Ltd, we recognize that international tax considerations must be seriously appraised.
Companies need to be more innovative and pay greater attention to tax planning in order to mitigate unnecessary expenses and remain compliant to the ever changing legal framework. This is why at M.C. Fandeos Co Ltd we place great emphasis on tax issues and tax planning and we can offer our clients expert advice on activities locally and internationally.
For our clients, our firm is able to provide:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns
- Advice on tax planning opportunities taking into consideration the various tax treaties
- VAT Services
- Assessment and computation of liabilities
- Prepare and submit returns to the revenue service
- Give specialized advice on capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax and personal financial planning.
In addition our firm can provide tax advice on major business transactions such as:
- Corporate Restructuring based on tax planning